Integrate your WooCommerce online store with Australia Post eParcel
If you’re selling products online with a WooCommerce online store then chances are you also have a bit (or lot) of experience with shipping your orders – packaging products, printing or hand writing labels, manually letting customers know their order has shipped. Copying tracking numbers for future reference…. it’s a necessary but often time-consuming manual process.
With Faststores WooCommerce eParcel solution you can print eParcel labels, including article ID and tracking number for each parcel, print daily shipping manifests. and automatically notify your customers by email and/or sms with shipping details when their orders ship. All with the few clicks of your mouse.
WooCommerce and eParcel Key Integration Features:
- Fully integrated with WooCommerce Commerce
- Automatic retrieval of Article ID from Australia Post
- Printing of shipping labels
- Creation of Shipping Manifests
- Electronically submit manifests to Australia Post
- Print manifests for Australia Post pick-up
- Automatically notify customers when their order ships, including tracking information
- Record tracking information against orders in WooCommerce Commerce for future reference.
Click here to contact Faststores today to discuss how we can get you up and running with WooCommerce that fully integrates with Australia Post eParcel.